Vicky Form is a Mexican lingerie company that has recently released a campaign called ”New commandments for women.”
1. I shall never call another woman a whore.
2. No one can convince me from not wearing a condom.
3. I shall never get pregnant just to keep a man by my side.
4. No one can judge me based on the number of people I’ve slept with.
5. Is my responsibility to fight for my own (woman) rights.
6. I will not tolerate any kind of violence towards myself.
7. I will not fear or be ashamed if I find myself attracted to woman.
8. It is my decision if i want to get married or not. (and don’t deserve to be judged for it.)
I find this campaign to be a ‘big deal’ for the fact that is released in Mexico. One of the most sexists, closed minded and underdeveloped countries in the world.
Not so many companies take the risk to make advertisements like this because they’re obviously going to be criticized and possibly be affected by it.
Someone is taking the risk, telling the truth, and trying to get to the minds of the people. Sharing the fact that we are all human, and have to be equally treated like it, leading to a better and more developed society.
Its a big step for Mexico, and for women.
okay be fucking real here
it’d be a big step to have a lingerie company in america do this, too
I think I’m going to adopt this commandments. They’re great.
yeah dude this isn’t about mexico being “terrible” it’s closer to “wow someone in an industry that caters to women is telling them that they are worth something regardless of whether or not they have this product”
The Steven Universe pilot is online!
Here is a very old promo poster I did before the pilot was even complete!
I can not believe how much the show has grown and changed since this pilot; the show will look amazing, the people I am working with are amazing, wait up for the series you guys it’s gonna be something else!!!
THIS IS SO GOOD I’m so happy. Thank you Rebecca!!!